Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dessert Truck Works


About a year ago, the Dessert Truck opened a storefront in the LES. I typically have trouble paying for restaurant desserts, which is strange because I have a serious need to eat desserts on a daily basis. Basically, my shit is dark chocolate and peanut butter. If those two are present, I'm smothering my face in it.

So, here we have a really good dessert place. A couple times a year, I am willing to say, "You know what, let's get a $6 dollar dessert". And, as you can see on the menu, that is what we have here.

























So here we are, drinking coffees and staring at three options, from left to right, the chocolate bread pudding with bacon custard sauce, the molten choc cake and a pistachio bar of some sort.










The bread pudding was a tad out there, due, of course, to bacon flavored custard. I am definitely down with bacon in my dessert. I'd get it again in a sec. I however enjoyed it the most.


















This is the molten chocolate cake. You can't fuck this up, really. You know what you are getting.
And a nice silhouette of pistachio thing. Sorry, no chocolate, it's gonna be hard to get my lovin'.












Hey, it's $6 desserts. If it strikes you, I can't think of many places I'd recommend before this.
The END:

No comments:

Post a Comment